Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eight Months Old

Once again I cannot believe another month has passed...seriously where is the time going??  Sometimes I just want to freeze time and not let me little guy grow up anymore...but then I love all the new stages.   We seriously have enjoyed all the stages with him from just cuddling him on our chests, to his first laughs, etc but I think we are really enjoying him at this time.  He is very interactive and just a ton of fun!!  He can entertain himself well on the floor with toys.  He is scooting on his belly and gets up on hands and knees and rocks.  I am holding my breathe for the day he decides to start crawling because there will be on stopping him!! He can sit independently for long periods and gets out of sitting to his belly.  He is still mastering getting into the sitting position.  He tried to pull himself up on low things but still needs help.   He is always on the move...even sitting on my lap he wants to move move move!!  He gives smiles away freely and sure knows how to flirt when we are out and about.  Colter got his first tooth on Nov 10th.  It is on the top and to the right...its the only tooth he has and we think its funny!  He said "Mama" for the first time on Nov 24th and clapped for the first time that day as well!!  He now will play and just babble mamamama.  He also tries to clap all the time...its hysterical.  Colter continues to sleep through the night...usually from about 730-7 or later.  He takes two naps a day and on a good day he naps 1.5 hours at each nap!  He is eating like a champ and has had no reactions to any of the baby foods we have introduced.  He definitely was not as much a fan of green veggies and meats but when mixed up he does well!!  He is drinking water out of a straw cup...he would only chew a sippy cup so we graduated to straws and he does really well!!  Colter continues to light up when his daddy gets home from work...and I know Jarrod loves that!!  I am looking forward to the next month as Colter celebrates his first Christmas and all that comes with that...sitting on santa, the lights, his first plane ride to florida, etc.  Here are his 8 month pics!! Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment