Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Little Valentine

It Colter's first Valentines Day!!  Last year I was in the hospital on bedrest for Valentines Day...this year I get to snuggle my little guy!!  Praise God!!  Of course I took the opportunity of the holiday to do a few photo shoots...Im obsessed!!  We also have a Valentines Party at a church we have been attending on Friday so I will post some pictures of that after Friday.  Here are some of my favorites of one of my favorite little man(again I apologize for the number of pics...so hard to choose!)
"mm...mom what are we doing?"
Love the look of pure joy!

I'd pay a lot more for his kisses!!

one of my favs...dont know why

He kept smearing the chaulk

When Jarrod saw them he said "my poor boy" haha


got this onesie off Etsy...couldnt resist!

Those eyes get me every time!

And I couldnt forget my other "baby"
 


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love the pictures. He is one handsome Valentine.

    ReplyDelete