Colter at his first Santa experience!!
On Tuesday December 11th I had some errands to do and we passed Bass Pro shops on the way. They have a Santa and you can get one free photo. I have heard its crazy on the weekends and evenings so I decided to try it out in the middle of the day. We didnt wait in line at all!! Colter again was in amazement but Santa was much more realistic and they got a great shot!
Colter and the second Santa!
After our photo shoot I took Colter on the free carousel at Bass Pro. He was unsure of it but seems to enjoy it as he was bouncing to the music. He was being very stingy with smiles!! The photos are not the best quality because I was taking by myself with an iphone on a moving ride but you get the idea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment