Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

Sooo...this is a little delayed...sorry!!  We went to NJ the morning after Halloween and I just haven't had the time to update the blog!  Colter was Mickey Mouse for Halloween.  I didn't love the premade Mickey costumes out there so I put my own together...with the help of my friend Dawn who crocheted Colters Mickey hat!!  I did a little photo shoot of him in his costume the day before Halloween and I am glad I did because the weather on Halloween was not great!!  Here are those pictures...seriously does it get cuter??





 On Halloween our friends Megan and Troy and their son Lincoln, and Dawn and Adam and their son Mason came over for pizza dinner and to trick or treat.  The boys have grown up in New moms group together and we have become friends with the mommys and daddys...so it was a fun time for all.  Colter quickly caught on to walking up to the door and transferring candy from their bin to his bag...then said "thank you...bye"...he really enjoyed it!!  Here are a few iphone pics from Halloween!!
Colter and Lincoln...they didn't want to sit still!

Mason as Pluto


Kirby joined in on the festivities (Emma was already at the inlaws since we were going away)

Trick or Treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment