Monday, January 21, 2013

A "Croptastic" weekend

This past weekend I got to get away for two days to go scrapbooking with friends.  I have been doing this since 2005!!  We all head to my best friends, Micheles, family cabin in Greenwood Lake NY...It is a beautiful relaxing place to getaway to.  It is 7 of us total.  We scrap, eat, laugh, and just plain old catch up on life!! For me it is a great time to reconnect with good friends I dont get to see often enough!!  I left for the cabin friday morning and came home late saturday night.  It was a quick getaway but a nice break!! I did miss my guys though and Jarrod did a great job taking care of Colter and the house :)  Here are some pics!!
 
 
Michele working hard
Melissa, Lisa, and Michele

Christy
Susie letting off some steam :)
Melissa
Amy
Lia
The cropping crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment