A few bits of news! I entered Colter in a photo contest on Facebook for a local place named "Om Baby"...it is a place that runs classes for pregnant ladies and mothers. They are doing a memorial calendar in 2014 and were looking for 11 babies for the calendar. Colter placed number 5 in votes and will be featured in the calendar for the month of MARCH 2014. Part of winning is that we get a free photo shoot with a local photographer and a few free prints! One of those photos will be in the calendar. I just got in touch with the photographer we got matched with and we are doing his shoot the weekend before his first bday so we can use it as a one year photo shoot and she is going to do some family shots as well. This is big for me because I am usually behind the camera!! We can purchase more photos as we want but it will be nice to not have to pay for the sitting fee etc!! Can you tell I am excited??
This is the photo I submitted for the contest :)
Another bit of news...sweet Emma turned 12 yesterday!! She is getting old but still a sweet girl! She can be annoying at times and pesty but when she is not around we miss her alot!!
Best Buddies!
Colter eating puffs watching "Chugginton" and Emma watching Colter :)
Colter has found Emma's bowls...uh oh!!
"Do I have anything on my face mom?"

So glad you guys won!! How exciting!
ReplyDelete