Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Year Pictures!


On April 6th we had the photo shoot that Colter won for the calendar.  We also used it like a one year photo shoot since it was a week after he turned one.  You can click here and put in the password "Colter".  They came out very cute considering he was not a happy camper that night!!
                                                         

I also wanted to take some pictures myself since I have done all his milestone monthly pictures.  With him being sick right after his birthday and then us being away I didn't get to it till today.  Here is a sample of the pictures I took...I am very happy with how they turned out!!"

Hanging out in his chair
He makes me smile!!


"I am one!"

Giggles

my favorite!!

He is getting sooo big!!

cutie!


I wonder what he is thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment