Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Jersey June 2013

So Colter and I just returned from a whirlwind, fun filled trip to NJ.  On Friday morning I worked and then packed up and headed to NJ with Colter.  He slept some and was great the rest of the trip!  It was my moms birthday so my best friend Michele and her mom graciously came and sat with Colter while he slept that night so I could go out to dinner to celebrate my mom!!  Colter slept a great 12.5 hours that night!!

Saturday morning I had the pleasure of taking pictures for four of my friends!!  I did the photo shoots in my parents back yard and it was the perfect setting!!  I loved seeing my friends and their kids and getting some great shots!! You can view some of the pictures here on my facebook business page!!

Saturday afternoon was Brynns six birthday party which was a pool party at my parents house.  It was a fun party for 21 girls!!  Colter enjoyed watching them play!!

Sunday morning Colter and I met my friend Amy and her daughter Sarah for coffee.  It was nice to catch up!  Then we played with the cousins and swam!!  We finished the evening with family dinner at my moms!
All the grandbabies have bathed in Nannys sink!

watching Mickey

Trouble!

Brynn and Colter

Buddys!!

Colter had an ice cream cone a day!!

Monday my friend Cindy and her three year old triplets came and swam with Colter and I at my parents.  I loved seeing these cuties and how big they have gotten!  Colter enjoyed them as well!!

Tuesday morning was the most special day.  Whitney graduated her preschool program.  Two years ago she entered the RED program with a significant speech delay.  Tuesday she graduated and we cant get her to stop talking!!  She is going to kingergarten in the fall with NO IEP!!  I am soo proud of her and she did it all with a smile!!  I cried through the ceremony!!  She is a special little lady!!
Here she coms!!

The pretty graduate!

Love her!

always smiling


Getting her diploma!!

Tuesday afternoon the puppies came!!  Yes both my parents and my sisters family got mini labradoodles.  They arrived Tuesday afternoon so we stayed to meet them!!  They are adorable.  Colter thought they were funny.  Below are some pictures of Kirby (my parents dog) and Maggie (my sisters dog).  And at the end two videos of Colter and Kirby!!

alittle nervous at first

Maggie meeting the kids

my mom meets Kirby


Colter meets kirby

Me and Kirby
Me and Maggie

The cutie Kirby!!
One more!!


 

Overall it was a fantastic weekend!!  We left this morning and drove to Shamokin dam and surprised daddy at work!!  We had lunch with him and then headed home!!  We head back to NJ next week with Jarrod in tow and cannot wait to see everyone and the puppies again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment