Today was Natasha's last "official" day babysitting Colter. We will still use her as needed but she is going to a RN at Holy Spirit Hospital and so she will not be Colter's weekly babysitter anymore. This has been something we knew would happen since she started and something I have dreaded. Natasha has been amazing with Colter!! She started with him while he was still having tummy issues and worked with us through those ups and downs and also while we got him on a schedule, let him cry it out, etc. She has always been flexible and willing to do what needed to be done!! She knows Colter almost as well as me! I barely have to give her instructions before I leave and I know he is in the best hands! Not to mention Colter LOVES Natasha. He goes right to her and just has a blast with her. I feel sooo blessed that we found her when we did. It is hard as a mommy to leave your baby with someone and knowing someone like Natasha was home with Colter when I worked was a relief!! She will always hold a special place in our hearts!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment