Monday, July 1, 2013

NYC Bus Trip

When ever I do a post that has to do with me Jarrod always asks why I did that when its Colters Blog...so sorry for anyone who just wants to read about Colter!  LOL I like to post about family things in general!! 

On Saturday the 29th I boarded a bus to NYC with 8 other girls from my church.  They had invited me to join them this spring for a trip to see Newsies on Broadway!!  It was a little weird to take a bus trip right past where I live into NYC but cool too!!  We left very early in the morning and arrived in NYC by alittle before 11.  We spilt up into groups and did shopping/sight seeing and then met up at 2 for the show!! The Show was awesome and I am soo glad I got to see it.  We then all went to dinner and got back on the bus for the long ride home.  It was great spending the day with these awesome ladies and we talked non-stop on the bus (as those around us will tell you haha).   I enjoyed being with girlfriends doing something different while Jarrod and Colter bonded at home!!  It was a long day but one I wont soon forget!!
The group of Lovely Ladies in Time Square

NEWSIES!!

My bus buddy and shopping buddy Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment