Monday, October 22, 2012

Halfway done

Well I am officially halfway done with my photography 30 Day Challenge.  I talked about the class I went to in this post.  As mentioned I have to take a photograph daily for 30 days.  There is a theme daily.  Many a nights I lie in bed thinking about what I want to take a picture of for the assignment the following day.  It is certainly a challenge!!  When I post to our private flicker page, for the class, the teacher is able to review and critique (so therefore I continue to learn).  I also enjoy just taking pictures of Colter and other things with my new skills.  I will never go back to "Auto" on my camera...its amazing what I can do with manual...makes me look more skilled than I am.  Below are the first 15 days of photos!!  The theme of the day is on each one...















No comments:

Post a Comment