I realized I have not posted in a while. Its been a crazy week with a sick little guy. Colter has a terrible cold. Coughing and very congested!! He also at times with vomit after eating when he coughs. Its sad because he was losing his voice and he was trying to talk to laugh and not much would come out. On the other hand he is enjoying his new foods and has now tried and been good with rice cereal, pear, and butternut squash. We need to go five days on each food before introducing a new one. Tomorrow is apples!!
So I (mommy) have started a new hobby. I got a DSLR camera for my birthday two years ago from Jarrod. I have loved it but always just used it on the Auto setting and not thought much about it. Colters newborn photographer (Heather Blair Photography) did a class on using natural light and the manual mode. My parents and Jarrod paid for the class as this years bday gift and my siblings bought me a new low aperture lens as a present. The class was last Sunday and it was amazing!! I learned so much and still have so much to learn. Our class of 8 is now participating in an 30 day challenge where we post pics to a private Flickr page daily for Heather to critique. It is challenging and I am enjoying it!! Here are a few pics I have been taking!



No comments:
Post a Comment