Again, I cannot believe another month has passed!! Its been a busy month but a fun one too!! Colter is becoming more and more entertaining daily. If you were to glimpse into our house you would often see Jarrod and I sitting and watching Colter and laughing. The month he has begun really rolling and scooting to get what he wants...he is all over the place. He will rock on his hands and knees and crawls backwards while he is still perfecting crawling foward. He can entertain himself with toys for a long time!! His favorite TV show is "Mickey Mouse ClubHouse" with "Chuggington" and "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" in close second and third. He doesnt watch a ton of TV but when he does he gets very excited!! He is very much amused by Emma. He often laughs at her and rolls over to her. She could take him or leave him but she tolerates it overall very well. He is sitting without support for longer periods but still will just tumble over when he is done! Colter LOVES to hear his voice and will over scream just to hear himself. He has new sounds all the time. In the mornings or when he wakes up from naps you hear him talking to himself. Its very cute! Speaking of sleeping he has been doing great!! We are officially done with rocking and Colter can put himself to sleep. He likes to roll on his side and cuddle his monkey lovies to sleep...its adorable! He is starting to perfect a nap schedule too! Colter continues to try new foods every day...there has not been one he doesnt like. At this time he has tried rice cereal, pears, apples, peaches, bananas, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash! He gets very impatient if I dont feed him quick enough! He also loves my phone. He laughes when I show him pictures of himself or videos of him. He also gets very excited to FaceTime with his daddy or his nanny! I am excited for the next few months with Colters first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!! We are just so in LOVE with out little man and enjoying every day!!
I cannot believe the difference between Colter at one month and 7 months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment