Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Milk Update...

So we have been introducing Colter to whole milk for a week now.  Increasing the amount daily.  Yesterday he drank 14 oz of milk mixed with some of his formula.  He has had no reactions at this point.  To be honest each time I change a diaper I hold my breath and say a prayer!!  But so far so good!! He seems to like the taste of milk too...I can imagine it is much yummier than the yucky Alimentum!! By the weekend he should be totally on milk.  Also as of today NO MORE BOTTLES.  He has been on sippy cups for his breakfast and dinner but switched his lunch bottle to a sippy cup now too!! Today I was able to let him try cheese...he seemed a little unsure of it but I am sure he will grow to love it as much as I do!!  Here is a cute picture of my guy with a milk mustache!!

Cutest milk mustache around

No comments:

Post a Comment