Colter continues to be a big talker and I am not even sure I can record all the words he is now saying. He has started saying "Wuv you" when we say "I love you" to him. It truly melts my heart! He also in his own way says "thank you" and "Please". Another one I am loving is when we pray he says "Amen" at the end!
Colter walks/runs all over and climbs just about anything he can. He loves climbing up on the couches all the time. He is still very into any balls, trucks, cars, and choo choos. Mickey is still a favorite TV show with Pluto being his favorite character.
Eating has significantly improved with Colter eating like a champ! He eats lots of things he would have spit out just a month or so ago! Makes meal times much more enjoyable for all!
This is our second month with our new babysitter and Colter and Judy get along great. She does lots of crafts with him and just the other day when I got home I could hear them laughing hysterically as I was coming in. It makes me so happy that he is happy when I am working!
Colter is currently battling a summer cold...booo. It has developed into quite a cough a night and nap time which is distrupting sleep a little. Hopefully we are almost over it and will avoid any ear infections this time!
We are excited for what September holds as we will be starting up some old and new activities and getting back in the groove of things! We also will be getting a new puppy in September. Not really new...its my parents puppy Kirby, but new to us! So lots of exciting posts to come! Below are some pics I snapped today (he still is a bit under the weather) and then his monthly skills!
This months skills:
* Colter is practically running and climbing anything!!
*Current favorite books are a book that has buttons that say the words you see...it has an apple picture that he loves and he calls it his Apple book.
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still his go to TV show with Pluto being a favorite
*Colters words are: Mama, Dada, hi, bye, Emba, Yay, Balloon, Ball, Round, Brown Bear, Nanny, Pawpaw(for both grandpas), No, Uh Oh, One, Duck, See, Teeth, Cookie, Go, Shoe, Side(for outside), Bubble, truck, star, Dog, Mickey, Pluto, Wow, Whoa, all done, love you, more, Brynn, Mimi, Amen, Choo Choo, yellow, thank you, tick tock, Kirby, night night (all I can think of now)
*He can say the animal sounds for dog, duck, bird, lion, horse, chicken, owl, cow, sheep, and monkey
*Current favorite toys continue to be blocks, balls, and cars/trucks/choo choos



No comments:
Post a Comment