Today was my first day back to work since going on bedrest the end of last September when I was 12 weeks pregnant!!! I am blessed that I can stay home with Colter and only will be working(outside the house!) on Thursdays!! I do Early Intervention Pediatric Physical Therapy, so I treat kids ages 0-3 in their homes. I am currently rebuilding my caseload so today I actually only had one kiddo! Nice way to transition back!!
We were very blessed to find a great babysitter for Colter! Her name is Natasha and she is a Messiah College senior nursing student who comes highly recommended!! Colter already loves her! Since I had her all day today I got some things done!! Emma got groomed, I got a haircut finally, I worked out and did a few errands!! Colter napped and ate great for Natasha and when I stopped home didn't freak that I wasn't holding him!! It was a success!! I am looking forward to building my caseload again and getting back in the swing of things!! But my full time job will continue to be staying home with my precious boy for which I am soooo thankful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment