When Colter was two weeks old I had to get out of the house and starting attending a group called New Mom Network that the hospital I delivered at ran out of the community rooms at a local Giant Food Store. It is an awesome group and I will have to post more about it later...anyways one week there I met Hannah and her son Caden. They live in Halifax which is just north of us. Caden was two weeks older than Colter and was also Hannah and her husband, Dans, first child. She is a 2nd grade teacher and was off till August. We started to hangout a few times a week. Sometimes just hanging out at each others homes, sometimes taking the boys out or going for walks. It was great to have another adult to talk with and another new mommy to dicuss baby things with. We became fast friends and decided Colter and Caden were best buds :). We have now hungout with the husbands as well and we have a blast. We look forward to watching the boys grow!! I feel blessed to have met Hannah and to call her my friend! Colter and I certainly miss them now that Hannah is back to work but we got together tonite for dinner at our house. Yes we were four adults sitting around laughing at and admiring our kids!!

The boys when they were younger
Worn out from shopping with mommy and Hannah
Hannah and I with the boys
Getting bigger
Best buds...happy to hangout again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment