I cannot believe that Colter is FIVE months old today!!! It is just crazy to think that it was five months ago that our little miracle came into our lives!! On each month birthday we have a tradition. When Colter wakes I dress him in a white onesie, put the month sticker on, sit him in his chair, and start snapping pics!! I love seeing how much he has changed!!
At five months Colter is a happy baby. Whenever we go somewhere people comment first on how cute he is(I cannot argue that) and then on how good he is (sometimes I think he puts on a show). Overall he is a VERY good boy. Jarrod and I are enjoying every minute with him. He lights up for us and will laugh hysterically which in turn makes up laugh hysterically!! Some new milestones this month include bearing more weight through his legs when supported, rollign back to belly, improved sitting with support, and just overall being able to interact more (with toys and with us...he is babbling away all the time). I just look forward to more exciting things to come in this month!! Below are two more pics from this morning...lets call them the outtakes :)
OMG I love the picture of him with the cute little smile on his face (an outtake). I think it's the best one of him! Love it. So cute.
ReplyDelete