Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Baby Girl...

When I say my baby girl I mean my dog Emma.  Emma is not truly a baby, she is almost 12 years old, but I call her my baby.  She was Jarrods dog before I met him and she was an outdoor dog living in the corn crib at the farm for years...poor girl :(  When we married and moved in together I said she must come live with us.  We were unsure if she would do well adjusting to a totally new lifestyle.  Lets just say she settled in just fine...infact I like to say she thinks she died and went to heaven.  This once outdoors dog only likes to be outside now if we are with her.  She used to be fed once a day...now she will pest you like crazy if you are late feeding her one of her two feedings.  She LOVES to be pet and loves attention.  She was very spoiled when I was pregnant cause I was on bedrest and home all the time.  Our routine consisted of her jumping in bed with me when Jarrod left in the morning.  Poor girl had no clue what was coming. She has adjusted well to Colter, pretty much ignoring him and just wanting our attention.  She is starting to notice him more and Colter is noticing her more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment