Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun Times in NJ

We are back in PA after a world wind unexpected trip to NJ.  We (and when I say we I mean me) packed up quickly Wednesday afternoon to head to NJ for the appt on Thursday.  It was so unexpected and rushed.  But I packed enough clothes, diapers etc if we were to stay longer.  When everything went well at the drs. we decided to make the most of the trip and hang in NJ a little longer.  I was glad I did.  I had a chance to catch up with some friends and meet one of my friends new baby.  We also got some family time.  Colter has been very playful adn happy for Jarrod and I for weeks but sometimes is stingy with his laughs and smiles for others.  Well he was very interactive with my parents which was fun to see and they really enjoyed the time.  He was great on both car rides too!!  Now we are getting settled back to life in PA.  Colter seems to be doing better with his tummy and we are praying that continues!!  Here are some pics:
 Colter hanging out at Abmas Farm
 
 Loving Nanny and Poppys swingset!!
 
Trying on his winter hat Nanny had made him...a little big still but he's too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment