My poor little guy has his first cold. I know firsts are supposed to be exciting but I could have skipped this one!! He is pretty stuffy and that makes sleeping hard! Nap time he has been fighting but I have been letting him sleep on me on in the living room which helps...I know this is a no no for many people but he needs to sleep! At night he will wake up one to two times trying to breathe...its sad cause he wants to suck his paci so bad but in the middle of thei night he gets so stuffy its hard!! Other than that he is in a GREAT mood! Seriously he is too cute. He is moving around so much more...rolling, scooting...to get around. Its so fun to watch.
I had my second day of work yesterday. I actually had three kiddos so was out for a good 5 hours yesterday. It was nice to be back in the swing of things but I did miss Colter. He again loved being with Natasha and was very good for her!!
Tomorrow my parents come to town for Colters dedication at church sunday. We are looking forward to this very much. My brothers are coming sunday as well!! It will be very special and I will make sure to post pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment