Today in Ladies Bible study the group question was choose one word to describe where you are with your walk with the Lord at this time. The first word that came to mind was "WAITING"...and I feel it has been my word for a while. We "waited" to become pregnant struggling with infertility, we "waited" throughout the pregnancy to see if I would be able to carry Colter to term, we "waited" to see if he was really going to be born with clubbed feet, and we continue to "wait" to figure out what is going on with his tummy issues. But through all the waiting GOD has been in the middle of it working!! We have seen Gods fingerprints all over Colters life. From conception to birth he is a miracle. When we found out he did not have clubbed feet there was no denying that God has big plans for this little guy...what a testimony he already has!! So now as we wait for the biopsy results (which we were hoping to have Monday) we need to be patient and trust that the Lord has it in control. Sometimes I want to say to God " I have learned my lesson to be more patient, can we move past this lesson now?" but He is working in me during this season as well!!
This time last year, exactely a year ago last saturday, was when I started hemorraging and ended up in the ER. The doctor in the ER told us I was miscarrying and that on monday I should call my OB to be checked and start talking about when we can get pregnant again. I demanded an US and saw that Colter was still moving with a strong heartbeat. The dr was shocked and still said to go home and prepare to miscarry. Its hard to put myself back in that place...but as I sit here and look at my almost 6 month old there is no denying God is faithful!!
So we will wait and we will trust in the Lord....I encourage anyone who is "waiting" for something to seek God for the peace that passes all understanding!!
"But they who wait upon the Lord will get new strength. They will rise up with wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not become weak." Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment